Nice to meet you.
I'm a multi-dimensional person and I treat my work & those around me in the same way. The current hats I wear are in digital design, creative marketing, & copywriting.
After studying Visual Studies and Creative Writing at the University of Pennsylvania, I moved westward to find a way to apply empathy and understanding to creative problem-solving. I'm currently the Head of Design & Creative at Maven Technologies.
In my spare time, you'll find me working on DIY projects, trying to cuddle my very aloof dog, teaching cardio kickboxing, and buying thrifted sweaters 3 sizes too big for me. Block printing has been my latest analog obsession.
I play by a few simple rules.
- Approach problems like a kid again: I'm not afraid to use imagination, curiosity, and play to discover unique approaches to problems.
- Choose empathy: Before I “move fast and break things,” I value listening and understanding as a way to build quality and connection in my work.
- Create something meaningful: I will not simply add to the noise. I will produce quality work that helps people be happier and healthier.
- Do no harm: I will represent stories with transparent data rather than use data to manipulate and trap people.
- Be a force for good: In whatever I do, I wish to be a motivating force—one that will empower real, positive change.